Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Photo


This skirt is the real reason I started this blog. I love the blogsite Everyday Chaos and Bridget was gracious enough to post a perfect tutorial for this lovely little skirt. I made it this morning for a birthday girl. I tried to post a picture of it on Bridget's blog but nothing I tried worked so I figured I could post it on my own blog and give her kudos.


It went together very quickly and was a huge hit at the party. The moms went crazy for it. Definitely a keeper. A matter of fact, my 9 year old Gillian, wants me to make one for her. I'll try to get that done tomorrow and post a picture of her wearing it. By the way, all three fabrics are Amy Butler. Gorgeous stuff!



1 comment:

  1. GREAT job on the skirt! Thanks for the link to your blog - I'll be following along.

    ReplyDelete